Meet and Greet Gatwick North
We are proud to be the unrivalled choice for meet and greet parking at Gatwick’s North Terminal. Whether you need to park at Gatwick North as a business traveller, a disabled traveller, as part of a family or team, our valet / meet and greet parking service is the easiest, fastest and most convenient way to park at Gatwick.
As a Gatwick Approved Operator, you can rest easy while you are away, in the knowledge that your car is in safe hands. Furthermore, the Approved Operator Scheme only uses those parking companies who’ve earned the Buy With Confidence Accreditation and the Park Mark Award. Maple Parking are proud to be one of only a handful of approved operators.
Simply meet our uniformed chauffeaurs outside the terminal where they will conduct a quick check of your car, leaving you free to head straight to check-in.
Our drivers will park your car safely in one of our Park Mark approved car parks for the duration of your trip away.
On return to the airport, your car will make it’s way back to the terminal, so you can head straight home or back to the office.
It really is that simple.
Meet and Greet options for Gatwick North terminal can be inclusive of a car valet, or you can opt without. We have some great deals on airport parking from Gatwick North.
Meet & Greet parking at Gatwick North
- Gatwick Airport Approved Meet & Greet operator
- Meet & Greet at Gatwick North 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- 24/7 Security at all car parks
- Disabled Facilities and disabled parking spaces
- All Maple Parking Staff are uniformed, fully insured and CRB checked
- Park Mark award winners
- Trading Standards – “Buy With Confidence Award”.
- All our car parks have been inspected by a specially trained Police Officer
- Price Match Promise – We will price match all competitors*
Public toilets can be found on every floor of the North terminal at Gatwick, including baby change facilities and showers.
You will find internet access and hotspots in the check-in area, the departures area, domestic arrivals and in The Avenue.
If you need any assistance, you will find an information desk in the main arrivals area with multi-lingual staff on hand to help.