Meet & Greet Parking- How It Works
Since our modest yet highly successful beginnings at Gatwick Airport, Maple Parking now offer our renowned Meet and Greet parking at Airports all over the UK.
Our powerful search tool can also find the best priced Airport Parking at over 23 other UK airports (in addition to the airports above). Every product that we offer at other airports comes with its own price match promise.
Meet and Greet Parking Explained:
- Simply drive to the terminal in your own car
- Meet with our professional, insured and DBS checked staff
- We’ll carry out a quick inspection of your car and take photos
- You can then walk into your terminal to catch your flight
- Our drivers will drive and park your car for you in our highly secure car parks – within the vicinity of the airport
On your return
- Your car will be delivered to our meeting point at the terminal
- Then simply drive home or onto your next destination
Why meet and greet?
- Meet and Greet Parking is the easiest way to park at an airport
- It’s the quickest way to park as there are no airport transfers
- No long walks in the dark / rain from Airport car parks
- Great for business people, the elderly, families and disabled customers – in fact everyone
- Safe offsite parking that’s monitored and patrolled 24/7
- Much cheaper than you think
Why Maple Parking?
- Safe and secure online booking
- All Airport fees are included
- All car parks are Security Awarded
- All staff are fully Insured, uniformed, carry ID and are DBS checked
- We are an Airport Parking Officially Approved Operator
- We are a member of the British Parking Association (BPA)
- We are a member of the Independent Airport Parking Association (IAPA)
Our commitment to security, affordable pricing, customer service and rewarding customer loyalty, we believe, has played a key part in us now being the largest independent provider of combined Airport Meet & Greet and Park & Ride services in the UK.