Park & Ride Parking
We are proud to have been running Maple as a family business for over 30 years to date, and we are most well-known for what we started all those years ago, our Meet and Greet airport parking.
However, as we developed, we saw the need and demand for a broader range of services, and thus we started offering the slightly different, yet equally as convenient Park and Ride airport parking service.
How is Park and Ride different?
Parking on-site at airports can be extremely expensive, especially when the demand is high. What if you could drive your own car to the airport, whilst being able to afford to park it there for days, weeks or even months whilst away, without the battle to find a space?
We offer Meet and Greet parking which allows customers to drive directly to the terminal and walk straight to check in / security, whilst we park their car for them. This is a great service for all, especially the elderly, families with small children, the less abled, business travellers and those who want the quickest, most efficient service, however… Park and ride is another option and a much cheaper way to park at the airport, but this doesn’t mean that it’s in any way stressful or inconvenient. On the contrary!
How exactly does park and ride work?
Arriving for your flight:
- Instead of driving your car directly to the terminal or getting lost looking for on-site car parks, you would drive to our secure car park off-site, very close to the airport.
- Simply park your car and then relax as one of our comfortable transfer buses takes you to the airport terminal, within minutes.
On your return:
- Give our dedicated line a call to let us know you’ve arrived, and we will ensure the transfer bus gets to you as quickly as possible, to drive you back to your car.
- Check your car and then drive on to your next destination.
Benefits of park and ride with Maple:
- Most cost-effective way to park at the airport, especially when booked in advance.
- Fast and frequent transfers to / from the airport.
- Fully trained and friendly staff.
- We will help you to unload / offload luggage at our car park and at the airport.
- Free Wi-fi on our transfer buses
- Ideal for customers who are unfamiliar with the airport, don’t want to walk from car parks on site or wait for airport shuttles in the British elements.
- Great choice for families, those with lots of luggage, people that are going away for a while, the elderly and more.
- Can often be cheaper and less hassle than airport taxis, airport transfers and even public transport in some cases.
Are our car parks safe?
- Super secure parking, close to the airport.
- Fully monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- All our park and ride car parks are Police Accredited car parks that have been thoroughly checked / inspected.
- All our car parks have received a park mark safer parking award.
- Maple are a family run business for over 30 years with extensive reviews and customer testimonials.
Nowadays, park and ride is an extremely popular choice in airports all over the world, and the market is saturated with companies, good and bad. Having been in the industry for this long, we have seen and heard it all. Although it’s he cheapest way to park at an airport, please do ensure that you use a reputable company like our own so that you know that your car is safe whilst you’re away.
Park and Ride Price Match Guarantee
We offer a price match guarantee so if you find the same parking / service cheaper anywhere else, we’ll match it.
Park and Ride Loyalty Scheme.
Travel often? We have a great loyalty scheme that offers exclusive rewards for repeat, frequent flyers, and Maple customers. We also don’t charge booking fees like many others in the industry.
Park and Ride Parking booking.
You can get an instant quote and book online in just minutes, or if you prefer to talk to a real person, you are very welcome to call and book over the phone too.
You can also be assured that:
- Your booking is fully flexible / changeable.
- You pay no amendment fee* difference in fare applies.
- You pay no cancellation fee* 24 hours’ notice required.
We operate Park and Ride at Stansted and Southend Airports, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Get your instant quote online here or call 03 333 222 333.