Meet and Greet Parking Explained.
So you may of heard of meet and greet parking, perhaps you’ve heard it called valet parking too? Maybe you have never heard of it before? Well, it has been our forte at Gatwick Airport for over 20 years so we wanted to make sure that everyone knows not only how it works, but what they should expect from this sort of airport parking.
The biggest assumption about meet and greet parking is that it’s expensive, and you can see why people would think that as it’s the easiest and most convenient way to park at Gatwick, or any other airport for that matter. However, what most people don’t know is that, often, it can actually be much cheaper than any other way to park, or any other way of getting to Gatwick Airport.
Here we’ll explain how it works, what to expect from your meet and greet parking company, and then we’ll highlight the perks and compare it to other ways of parking and getting to the airport.
WHAT IS MEET AND GREET PARKING?
Quite simply put, meet and greet parking (or valet parking) is where a company park your car for you. You see it all the time in Hollywood films; people turn up to a fancy hotel and there’s a bus boy waiting for them. The car owner gets out, hands over their keys and walks straight into reception whilst the parking attendant take time to park their car for them. When they want to leave, the car will be outside the hotel waiting for them again, so they can immediately depart, no hassle.
Meet and greet parking is basically exactly the same system at the airport; you drive to the departure terminal and a company, like ourselves Maple Parking, will park your car for you at the airport. When you return, your car will be at arrivals so you get on your way, quick and easy.
HOW IT WORKS
Here are the stages you will go through with us after your flights / holidays are booked;
You can find the best quote online using our website, the prices are all present and correct, and if you’re a new customer, you will receive 10% off, no quibbles.
If you prefer, we also have a booking team, who are available from 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday on: 03 333 222 333.
Simply select the your departure date and time, and your expected time of arrival (flight landing time) and the system will generate a free package quote for you.
Once you have booked, you will receive a confirmation email containing all the details you need, full instructions and directions to our meeting point.
For a free quote, click here: www.maplemanorparking.net
We currently operate from 7 airports in the UK:
Edinburgh Airport Meet and Greet
Gatwick Airport Meet and Greet
Heathrow Airport Meet and Greet
Birmingham Airport Meet and Greet
Stansted Airport Meet and Greet
Southend Airport Meet and Greet
Southampton Airport Meet and Greet
• Drive your own car to the meeting point outside the airport terminal
• A member of our friendly team, all of whom are professional, insured and CRB checked, will be waiting for your arrival
• Your driver will conduct a quick check over your car with you, they’ll take photographs and then confirm your return details
• You are then free to take the short walk straight into departures to check in and catch your flight
• Our professional drivers will then drive and park your car for you, in our highly secure car parks, near to the airport, until your day of return
ON YOUR RETURN:
• Call us when you have collected your luggage and are ready for your car.
• Your driver will meet you outside of the arrivals terminal with your car, exactly as you left it.
• Then simply drive home, or onto your next destination.
It really is as simple as that! You can even get your car washed / valeted whilst you’re away so you come back to a sparkly clean car.
But….WHY MEET AND GREET?
There are many reasons why meet and greet parking is, in our opinion, the best way to park at an airport. But here are a few of the most important reasons;
• Fastest way to park at the airport – Because we park your car, it eliminates the whole parking process. Simply turn up to departures, walk in and we’ll do the rest
• Easiest way to park at the airport – no parking to do, no shuttles to catch, no public transport to get – head straight to departures
• Safest way to park at the airport – for your car, which will be monitored 24/7, and for yourself as you won’t have to walk to far away car parks in the dark after a late flight
• Convenient for all travellers – you don’t have to haul yourself, luggage, children, disability aids etc. onto shuttles or public transport.
• Cheap airport parking – meet and greet parking is MUCH cheaper than people think, it can often be cheaper than onsite airport parking
• Closest parking to the airport – Since you don’t have to park your car, it’s the closest you’ll get to the terminal building than any other way of parking at the airport.
WHO IS MEET AND GREET GOOD FOR?
Meet and greet parking can be used by any type of traveller but we describe below why it is particularly good for certain travellers depending on their needs
• Families – drive their own family cars with everything they need like buggy space and car seats, straight to the terminal. No hassle of hauling little ones around just to get to the airport
• Disabled – the best service for the less abled in our eyes. They can drive their own disability equipped cars to departures and have no other hassles
• Elderly – Eliminates the stress of shuttles and long walks from car parks for the elderly
• Business – for business travellers with little time, meet and greet is perfect as it’s the fastest way to park at the airport.
• Groups / Teams – with lots of luggage and lots of people to negotiate, meet and greet eliminates the stress for the organisers / leaders and the team too
WHY Maple Parking?
• Available at Gatwick North & Gatwick South
• Largest meet and greet operator at Gatwick Airport
• We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
• 24/7 Security at all car parks
• Disabled Facilities and disabled parking spaces
• All Maple Parking Staff are uniformed with I.D, CRB checked and fully insured.
• We pride ourselves on our punctuality and customer service.
• We’re a Gatwick Airport Approved Meet & Greet operator
• Park Mark award winners
• We carry the Trading Standards “Buy With Confidence Award”
• All our car parks have been inspected by specially trained Police Officers
• Price Match Promise – We will price match all competitors*
• We also operate at Heathrow Airport, Stansted Airport, Birmingham Airport and even Edinburgh Airport
• Car cleaning / car valet is available at selected airports and (if available) will be offered as an add-on when you book.
• Our rates are affordable and competitive, we’re confident we provide the best value for money.
We hope you now know what to expect if you park at the airport with Maple Parking. If you’d like to see what our customers say about our service, head to our review page. Our reviews are provided by Feefo and they’re from real customers that have actually used our service.
Our reviews are updated on our site as they are posted by our customers – take a look here: https://www.maplemanorparking.net/reviews/
We also have a TrustPilot page, which many of our customers have left feedback on: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/maplemanorparking.net
If you want to see just how competitively priced we are, head to the website for a free no obligation quote or give us a call on 03 333222333
If you know enough and want to book your airport parking with us, head to our very easy to use website and it’ll guide you through the booking process. If you prefer to book over the phone, no problem, our number is 03 333222333
We think it’s important to reward loyalty, and we have 100’s of customers that use us as regularly as once or twice a week. From the moment you book directly with us you will become a Maple Parking member and you’ll be able to reap our rewards. Every time you book (directly only) in the future, you’ll receive a discount off your booking. The more you book with us, the more you save.
We have three membership levels, take a look here: https://www.maplemanorparking.net/rewards-loyalty/
We look forward to greeting you at an airport soon!