Approved Meet and Greet Parking.
What do Approved Parking Operators offer?
Approved by Trading Standards, every approved operator is required to demonstrate that their parking facilities meet planning and security requirements…how?
With Maple Parking Meet and Greet you know your car is in safe hands. Our car parks are Park Mark accredited and have CCTV, flood lights and security fences. All our drivers are fully insured to drive your car between the airport and the car park.
The ‘Approved Operator Scheme’ at Gatwick Airport
The scheme provides security for the many drivers who choose to park in offsite car parks, and gives the assurance that the company is upholding a set of safety guidelines that comply with the minimum customer service standards and to ensure all passengers can identify these operators.
Gatwick introduced this scheme some time ago and if a car park fulfiled a number of criteria they would be rewarded with Gatwick-approved status. In order to be approved, all car parks are required too:
- Adhere to the Park Mark Safer Parking Scheme
- West Sussex Trading Standards Buy With Confidence Scheme ( a list of businesses what commit to trading fairly)
- Operate within agreement of Gatwick Airport.
This scheme provides customers with a list businesses that have committed to trading fairly, and is a direct response to rogue traders. Every business has undergone a series of detailed checks in order to be approved.
Maple Parking are proud to be fully accredited by the authorities, as follows:
- Gatwick Airport Approved Operators Scheme
- West Sussex Trading Standards Buy With Confidence Scheme
- British Parking Association
- Park Mark awarded parking facilities